- Queen Alia International Airport – Dead Sea
Upon your flight arrival at Queen Alia International Airport in Amman, our English-speaking assistance will meet you holding a sign under your name and he will directly transfer you to your hotel at the Dead Sea .
- Full day relaxation at the Dead Sea
- Have your breakfast at the beach .
- Today , you are going to spend the whole day at “ The lowest point on earth “ , float in the salt-rich waters , try out the healing mud or simply relax at the beach .
- Enjoy spa treatments at the beach and besides the spa treatment don’t forget to enjoy the sunsets of the Dead Sea .
- Also , you can enjoy a mud bath . You’ll get all covered up in mud and have to wait at least 20 minutes .
- Dead Sea – Mt . Nebo – Madaba - Petra by night
- Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel .
- Morning departure to Mount Nebo, where the bible says Moses saw the Promised Land
- Drive to visit Madaba to see the Holy Land mosaic map in Madaba’s St. George’s Church Which dates back to the 6th century AD .
- We’ll finally end the day’s journey in Petra .
- Optional activity for tonight “Petra by night show “, this event is magical way to see Petra by candlelight. Petra by night show runs every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, starts at 20:30 and ends around 22:30 Pm.
- Full day exploration of Petra
- Early Breakfast at your hotel in Petra.
- Today there is a long day ahead of you as you will explore Petra ,aptly described as “Red –Rose “ city, half as old as time “. This massive architectural structure is listed in the Seven Wonders of the World. The ancient city was founded by Nabateans 2000 years ago. The visit of Petra starts on horseback, followed by a walk through the siq .Towards the end of the Siq, you will be fascinated by the treasury / “Al khaznah “and finally you can proceed and explore the whole city .
- Petra – Wadi Rum ( Luxury Bubble Tent )
- After having your breakfast at your hotel in Petra, you will transfer south to explore the extraordinary beauty of the desert of Wadi Rum – the most spectacular desert landscapes in the world - on 2 hours Jeep ride.
- Wadi Rum was best described by the locals as “ Valley of the Moon “ .
- You will end your day with a barbecue dinner at your camp in Wadi Rum.
- Note : You’ll spend this night in a luxury bubble tent because every moment of your journey is important for us .
- Wadi Rum – Amman Free day
- Enjoy your last breakfast at the desert of Wadi Rum .
- This morning we will head north along the desert highway to Amman .
- In this day , we’ll give you the chance to go around the capital “ Amman “ and explore this beautiful city by yourselves .
- Amman – Queen Alia Airport
Departure time : We will be transferring you to the Queen Alia Airport according to your flight time .
Our price Includes :
- All Transfers .
- English speaking Escort driver .
- Hotels accommodation .
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Driver accommodation and his expenses.
- Wadi Rum Camp for overnight.
- A Dinner inside the Camp of Wadi Rum.
- Jeep Tour for 2 hours in Wadi Rum.
Our price Not Include :
- All other transfers not mentioned in the program.
- All entrance fees to above itinerary .
- All kind of tips.
- Travel Insurance (optional) .
- Any not mentioned under included.
You can choose :
- 4 star hotels .
- 5 star hotels .