- Queen Alia International Airport – Amman
Upon your flight arrival at Queen Alia International Airport in Amman, our English-speaking assistance will meet you holding a sign under your name and he will directly transfer you to your hotel in Amman .It takes around 45 minutes from the airport to the hotel .
- Amman – Ma’in Hot Springs
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Amman .
- Afterwards , we’ll transfer you to the Ma'in Hot Springs also known as Hammamat Ma'in are a series of hot mineral springs and waterfalls located between Madaba and the Dead Sea .
- Mai’n Hot springs helps the blood circulation & Nervous system, treatment of skin
and helps relax muscles.
- The day is flexible for you to relax under the waterfalls. You can choose to have a massage or sauna and a steam room or a simple meditation room will be available.
- You will be accommodated at your hotel in Mai’n .
- Mai’n Hot Springs – Dead Sea
- Relaxing breakfast under the waterfalls .
- Then , we’ll transfer you to “ The lowest point on earth “ , float in the salt-rich waters , try out the healing mud or simply relax at the beach .
- Enjoy spa treatments at the beach and besides the spa treatment don’t forget to enjoy the sunsets of the Dead Sea .
- Also , you can enjoy a mud bath . You’ll get all covered up in mud and have to wait at least 20 minutes .
- Dead Sea – Mt . Nebo – Madaba – Petra
- Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel .
- Morning departure to Mount Nebo, where the bible says Moses saw the Promised Land
- Drive to visit Madaba to see the Holy Land mosaic map in Madaba’s St. George’s Church Which dates back to the 6th century AD .
- We’ll finally end the day’s journey in Petra .
- Optional activity for tonight “Petra by night show “, this event is magical way to see Petra by candlelight. Petra by night show runs every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, starts at 20:30 and ends around 22:30 Pm.
- Explore Petra – Amman
- Early Breakfast at your hotel in Petra.
- Today there is a long day ahead of you as you will explore Petra ,aptly described as“Red –Rose “ city, half as old as time “. This massive architectural structure is listed in the Seven Wonders of the World. The ancient city was founded by Nabateans 2000 years ago. The visit of Petra starts on horseback, followed by a walk through the siq .Towards the end of the Siq, you will be fascinated by the treasury / “Al khaznah “and finally you can proceed and explore the whole city .
- At the end of the day we will be returning to your hotel in Amman .
- Amman – Queen Alia International Airport
Departure time : We will be transferring you to the Queen Alia Airport according to your flight time .
Our price Includes :
- All Transfers.
- English speaking Escort driver .
- Hotels accommodation on HB basis .
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Driver accommodation and his expenses.
Our price Not Include :
- All other transfers not mentioned in the program.
- All entrance fees to above itinerary .
- All kind of tips.
- Travel Insurance (optional) .
- Any not mentioned under included.
You can choose :
- 4 star hotels .
- 5 star hotels .