- Queen Alia International Airport – Amman
Upon your flight arrival at Queen Alia International Airport in Amman, our English-speaking assistance will meet you holding a sign under your name and he will directly transfer you to your hotel in Amman .It takes around 45 minutes from the airport to the hotel .
- Madaba – Mt. Nebo – Bethany (Baptism site) – Dead Sea – Petra
- Enjoy a relaxing breakfast at your hotel in Amman
- Morning departure to visit Madaba to See the Holy Land mosaic map in Madaba’s St. George’s Church.
- Drive to Mount Nebo, where the bible says Moses saw the Promised Land
- Then you will visit Jordan River / Baptism site, where Jesus was baptized.
- Afterwards , we will take you all the way down to the Dead Sea “ The lowest point on earth “ , float in the salt-rich waters , try out the healing mud or simply relax at the beach .
- Your accommodation for the night will be at your hotel in (Petra).
- Explore Petra – Amman
- Early Breakfast at your hotel in PetraToday there is a long day ahead of you as you will explore Petra ,aptly described as “Rose –Red city, half as old as time “. This massive architectural structure is listed in the Seven Wonders of the World. The ancient city was founded by Nabateans 2000 years ago. The visit of Petra starts on horseback, followed by a walk through the siq .Towards the end of the Siq, you will be fascinated by the treasury / “Al khaznah “and finally you can proceed and explore the whole city .
- At the end of the day , we’ll return to Amman for overnight .
- Amman–Mount Zion - Mount of Olive – Bethlehem – Jerusalem
- Breakfast at your Hotel in Amman
- At 8:00 am transfer to Jerusalem via King Hussein (Allenby) bridge
- Proceed to the Mount of Olives, for that famous view over the city to the Temple Mount; from here we visit the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of all Nations
- continuing our tour to Mount Zion & the Last Supper Room & the Tomb of King David
- Drive to Bethlehem to visit Manger Square and the Church of the Nativity.
- We’ll return you to your hotel in Jerusalem to rest and overnight .
- Free time in Jerusalem
- Breakfast at your Hotel in Jerusalem .
- Free time to explore the historic city Jerusalem, visit al Aqsa Mosque & the Dome of the Rock, visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
- Continue through the Jewish Quarter & explore the markets or any of the museums.
- Jerusalem free time – Jericho - Mount of Temptation – Amman
- Free time to explore the historic city Jerusalem, visit al Aqsa Mosque & the Dome of the Rock (if allowed this day) if not don’t worry we will take you to the view where you can see them, visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, continue through the Jewish Quarter & explore the markets or any of the museums
- make our way back to the border, stopping en route at Jericho, one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the World.
- If time Visit Mount of Temptation in Jericho which was the site of Satan’s failed attempts to tempt Jesus.
- Cross back to Amman from Allenby Bridge.
- Amman – Queen Alia International Airport
Departure time : We will be transferring you to the Queen Alia Airport according to your flight time .
Our price Includes :
- All Transfers .
- English-speaking guide for more than 5 pax
- English speaking Escort driver for less than 5 pax .
- Entrance and lunch at the Dead Sea.
- Hotels accommodation .
- Daily Breakfast .
- Driver accommodation and his expenses.
Our price Not Include :
- Visa and visa fees .
- Any bridge border fees & departure tax .
- All other transfers not mentioned in the program.
- All entrance fees to above itinerary .
- All kind of tips.
- Travel Insurance (optional)
- Any not mentioned under included.
You can choose :
- 4 star hotels .
- 5 star hotels .