- King Hussein International Airport – Aqaba
Upon your flight arrival at King Hussein International Airport in Aqaba , our English-speaking assistance will meet you holding a sign under your name and he will directly transfer you to your hotel in Aqaba .
Please note that this trip starts from King Hussein Airport which is an airport located in the vicinity of Industrial City, northern suburb of Aqaba in Jordan .
- Full day Relaxation in Aqaba
- Breakfast at your hotel in Aqaba .
- Today , you are going to spend the whole day in Aqaba so you can enjoy the colorful life under the water, swimming, snorkeling and / or diving .
- Aqaba – Wadi Rum – Petra
- After having your breakfast at your hotel in Aqaba, you will transfer south of Jordan to explore the extraordinary beauty of the desert of Wadi Rum – the most spectacular desert landscapes in the world - on a 2 hours Jeep Ride.
- Wadi Rum was best described by the locals as “ Valley of the Moon “ .
- You will end the day’s journey in Petra .
- Full day exploration of Petra
- Early Breakfast at your hotel in Petra.
- Today there is a long day ahead of you as you will explore Petra ,aptly described as “Red –Rose “ city, half as old as time “. This massive architectural structure is listed in the Seven Wonders of the World. The ancient city was founded by Nabateans 2000 years ago. The visit of Petra starts on horseback, followed by a walk through the siq .towards the end of the Siq, you will be fascinated by the treasury / “Al khaznah “and finally you can proceed and explore the whole city .
- Optional activity for tonight “Petra by night show “, this event is magical way to see Petra by candlelight. Petra by night show runs every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, starts at 20:30 and ends around 22:30 Pm.
- Little Petra – Amman
- Enjoy your breakfast in your hotel in Petra .
- We’ll transfer you to little Petra to explore it within two hours .
- We’ll be back at your hotel in Amman, giving you time rest well.
- Amman city tour – Jerash – Ajloun
- Breakfast and start your city tour of Amman by going to Amman Citadel and Umayyad Palace which is located on a mountain in central Amman.
- Continue to Roman Theater, located in the heart of Amman.
- Drive north to visit Jerash one of the most preserved Graeco-Roman cities in the Middle East.
- Then you will visit Ajlun Castle, It is placed on a hilltop belonging to the Jabal Ajlun district.
- At the end of the day, you will return to Amman for overnight.
- Amman – King Hussein International Airport
Departure time : We will be transferring you to the King Hussein International Airport
according to your flight time .
* Please note that you need 4 hours to reach Aqaba from Amman and 3 hours in advance for International flight .
Our price Includes :
- All Transfers .
- English speaking Escort driver .
- Hotels accommodation .
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Driver accommodation and his expenses.
- Jeep Tour for 2 hours in Wadi Rum.
Our price Not Include :
- All other transfers not mentioned in the program.
- Entrance fees .
- All kind of tips.
- Travel Insurance (optional).
- Any not mentioned under included.
You can choose :
- 4 star hotels .
- 5 star hotels .