- Queen Alia International Airport – Amman
Jordan welcomes you! Your Jordan Tour starts when you arrive at Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA). A Jordan Vacations Tours representative will meet you before immigration to assist you with all requirements. Meet your driver, who will take you directly to your Amman hotel. The journey from the airport to the hotel takes approximately 45 minutes. When you arrive at the hotel in Amman, you will be greeted by one of our representatives who will provide you with a detailed summary of the trip's itinerary and the amenities included in your package. Spend the night at the hotel.
- Amman – Madaba – Mt . Nebo – Jordan River (The Baptism Site Of Jesus Christ ) - Dead Sea
- You will be taken 50 minutes to Madaba for a guided tour after filling up on breakfast. The Greek Orthodox Basilica of Saint George, which depicts Jerusalem and the Holy Land, is located in Madaba. It is a significant destination on a tour to Madaba. The church's walls are decorated with several additional mosaics that enhance its aesthetic appeal. Despite the fact that most of the mosaics have been lost with time, enough has survived for us to comprehend the complexity of these pictures.
- After that, you'll go to Madaba Archaeological Park. You will gain a greater grasp of the local religion and culture, and you will be enthralled by the design and planning of these ruins.
- Following that, you will visit Mount Nebo, which is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land. The top of the hill provides a breathtaking panoramic view of the city and the Jordan River.
- Continue to the Jordan River. It takes 2 hours to drive from Mt. Nebo to the Baptism site. Take a tour of the riverbanks and significant excavated ruins, learning how the site was sanctified as the site of Jesus' baptism by the Vatican during a visit by Pope John Paul II in 2000. Explore the ruins of Roman and Byzantine churches, caverns, wells, and baptismal pools. Listen as your guide discusses why archaeologists believe John the Baptist lived, preached, and performed baptisms here. Learn more about this well-known Christian pilgrimage site and how it is revered in all three major religions—Judaism, Christianity, and Islam—for being the believed site of the Prophet Elijah’s ascension to heaven.
- Then we'll take you to the Dead Sea, "the lowest point on Earth," where you may float in the saline water, sample the medicinal mud, or simply enjoy yourself on the beach. Spend the night at the hotel.
- Dead Sea – Explore Petra
- Breakfast at your Dead Sea hotel.
- Today will be a long day as you tour Petra, which has been appropriately called a "Red-Rose" city "half as old as time." This gigantic architectural building is one of the world's seven wonders. The historic town was built by the Nabateans around 2000 years ago. The visit to Petra begins on horseback, followed by a stroll through the siq. The Treasury "Al khaznah" near the end of the Siq will attract you, and then you can visit the entire city. Spend the night at the hotel.
- Petra - Little Petra - Wadi Rum
- After breakfast, you'll go to Al-Barid, popularly known as "Little Petra" due to its similarities to the main site. It is supposed to have been an important Petra suburb and is approached by a narrow entrance, comparable to Siq but on a much smaller scale. The site features carved-out tombs, temples, water channels, and cisterns, as well as the remains of murals on plaster.
- Following that, you will continue south to explore the magnificent beauty of Wadi Rum's desert—the world's most spectacular desert scenery—on a 2-hour Jeep trip until sunset. Locals refer to Wadi Rum as the "Valley of the Moon."
- You'll end the day with a delicious traditional Arab dinner at your Wadi Rum camp. Overnight in Wadi Rum Campsite.
- Wadi Rum - Aqaba Relaxing day
- Enjoy your breakfast at the Wadi Rum Campsite.
- Continue to Aqaba, the Red Sea's crown jewel. Aqaba is your southern gateway to simplicity, purity, and magnificence. Explore the hidden secrets of this very intriguing city by walking through its streets. You can also join in on one of the following activities: diving or snorkeling ( subject to additional charges ). Please browse our website to learn more about our Aqaba activities. Spend the night at the hotel.
- Aqaba – Queen Alia International Airport
Departure time: We will transfer you to Queen Alia Airport in accordance with your flight schedule .
- Meet and assist upon arrival at Queen Alia airport by our representatives.
- Free tourist visa.
- Pick up and drop off.
- All tours and transfers in a modern A/C car or van with an English-speaking driver.
- 1 night at a 3-star hotel in Amman.
- 1 night at a 3-star hotel in Petra.
- 1 night at a 4-star hotel in the Dead Sea.
- 1 night at the campsite of Wadi Rum. ( The tent has a private bathroom ) .
- 1 night at a 3-star hotel in Aqaba.
- Breakfast X 4
- Dinner X 1
- English-speaking local guide in Petra ( 3 hours ).
- English-speaking local guide in Jerash ( 1 hour ).
- Tour inside the desert of Wadi Rum in a 4×4 vehicle for 3 hours.
- Short horseback ride in Petra. (Please note that the horse handler expects a tip if you do take the horse ride)
- Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in vehicles.
- 24/7 customer care.
- Offer is based on 2 persons.
- International airfare and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips ( Optional ).
- Anything not mentioned above.
You can choose :
- 3-star hotel
- 4-star hotel
- 5-star hotel
- 3-star hotel - $ 699 Per Person
- 4-star hotel - Upon Request
- 5-star hotel - Upon Request
This is a weekly group excursion that takes place on Mondays.