- Queen Alia International Airport – Amman
Jordan welcomes you! Your Jordan Tour starts when you arrive at Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA). A Jordan Vacations Tours representative will meet you before immigration to assist you with all requirements. Meet your driver, who will take you directly to your Amman hotel. The journey from the airport to the hotel takes approximately 45 minutes. When you arrive at the hotel in Amman, you will be greeted by one of our representatives who will provide you with a detailed summary of the trip's itinerary and the amenities included in your package. Spend the night at the hotel.
- Amman City Tour - Umm Qais - Jerash - Amman
- Have your breakfast at your Amman hotel.
- Begin your Amman city tour by visiting the Amman Citadel and Umayyad Palace, which are perched on a mountain in central Amman. Continue to the Roman Theater, which is located in Amman's heart. The Archaeological and Folklore Museums are included in the excursion.
- Continue your journey to Umm Qais (also known as Gadara). There's an amphitheater and rows of chipped stone columns, but the actual drama of the Roman ruin comes from its breathtaking setting: the Sea of Galilee, Mt. Tabor, and the Golan Heights can all be seen in the distance, and the ruins are surrounded by brilliant wildflowers in the spring.
- Make one last stop in Jerash, a Bronze Age hamlet that includes Hadrian's Arch, the Temple of Artemis, and the Forum, a huge oval area ringed by 160 Ionic columns. Learn how the city arose alongside a Greek federation of ten cities, then survived under Christian and Muslim domination before succumbing to the Crusades. You will be returning to Amman after our excursion to Jerash. Spend the night at the hotel.
- Amman – Madaba – Mt . Nebo – Kerak Castle – Petra by night
- You will be taken 50 minutes to Madaba for a guided tour after filling up on breakfast. The Greek Orthodox Basilica of Saint George, which depicts Jerusalem and the Holy Land, is located in Madaba. It is a significant destination on a tour to Madaba. The church's walls are decorated with several additional mosaics that enhance its aesthetic appeal. Despite the fact that most of the mosaics have been lost with time, enough has survived for us to comprehend the complexity of these pictures.
- After that, you'll go to Madaba Archaeological Park. You will gain a greater grasp of the local religion and culture, and you will be enthralled by the design and planning of these ruins.
- Following that, you will visit Mount Nebo, which is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land. The top of the hill provides a breathtaking panoramic view of the city and the Jordan River.
- Continue to Kerak Castle, one of the largest Crusader castles in the Middle East, located in the city of al-Karak, which stands on a tourist route on King's Highway, just between Amman and Jordan's crown gem, Petra, the famous Nabatean city.
- Finally, leave Petra for an overnight stay. Tonight's optional activity is the "Petra by night show." This event provides a magical opportunity to experience Petra by candlelight. The Petra by Night event takes place every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 20:30 to 22:30 .Spend the night at the hotel.
- Exploration of Petra
- Enjoy your breakfast at your Petra hotel.
- Today will be a long day as you tour Petra, fittingly dubbed as a "Red-Rose" city "half as old as time." This gigantic architectural building is one of the world's seven wonders. Nabateans established the historic city 2000 years ago. The tour of Petra begins on horseback, followed by a walk through the Siq. You will be charmed by the Treasury / "Al Khaznah" near the end of the Siq and, finally, you will be able to proceed and tour the entire city. Spend the night at the hotel.
- Petra – Little Petra – Wadi Rum
- After breakfast, you'll go to Al-Barid, popularly known as "Little Petra" due to its similarities to the main site. It is supposed to have been an important Petra suburb and is approached by a narrow entrance, comparable to Siq but on a much smaller scale. The site features carved-out tombs, temples, water channels, and cisterns, as well as the remains of murals on plaster.
- Following that, you will continue south to explore the magnificent beauty of Wadi Rum's desert - the world's most spectacular desert scenery - on a 2-hour Jeep trip until sunset. Locals referred to Wadi Rum as the "Valley of the Moon."
- You'll end the day with a delicious traditional Arab dinner at your Wadi Rum camp. Overnight in Wadi Rum Campsite.
- Wadi Rum – Aqaba
- Enjoy your breakfast at the Wadi Rum Campsite.
- Continue to Aqaba, the Red Sea's crown jewel. Aqaba is your southern gateway to simplicity, purity, and magnificence. Explore the hidden secrets of this very intriguing city by walking through its streets. You can also join in one of the following activities: diving or snorkeling ( subject to additional charges ).
- Please browse our website to learn more about our Aqaba activities. Spend the night at the hotel.
- Aqaba - Jordan River (The Baptism Site Of Jesus Christ ) - Dead Sea
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast on the beach.
- Proceed to the Jordan River. The trip from Aqaba to the Baptism site takes 4 hours. Take a tour of the riverbanks and significant excavated ruins, learning how the site was sanctified as the site of Jesus' baptism by the Vatican during a visit by Pope John Paul II in 2000. Explore the ruins of Roman and Byzantine churches, caverns, wells, and baptismal pools. Listen as your guide discusses why archaeologists believe John the Baptist lived, preached, and performed baptisms here. Learn more about this well-known Christian pilgrimage site and how it is revered by all three major religions - Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.
- Today's final stop is the Dead Sea, "the lowest point on Earth," in which you can float in the salty water, try the therapeutic mud, or simply sit on the beach. Spend the night at the hotel.
- Dead Sea – Queen Alia International Airport
Departure time: We will transport you to Queen Alia Airport in accordance with your flight schedule.
- Meet and assist upon arrival at Queen Alia airport by our representatives.
- Free tourist visa.
- Pick up and drop off.
- All tours and transfers in a modern A/C car or van with an English-speaking driver.
- 2 nights at a 3-star hotel in Amman.
- 2 nights at a 3-star hotel in Petra.
- 1 night at a 3-star hotel in Aqaba.
- 1 night at a 4-star hotel in the Dead Sea.
- 1 night at the Campsite of Wadi Rum ( The tent has a private bathroom )
- Breakfast X 7
- Dinner X 1
- English-speaking local guide in Petra ( 3 hours ).
- English-speaking local guide in Jerash ( 1 hour ).
- Tour inside the desert of Wadi Rum in a 4×4 vehicle for 3 hours.
- Short horseback ride in Petra. (Please note that the horse handler expects a tip if you do take the horse ride)
- Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in vehicles.
- 24/7 customer care.
- Offer is based on 2 persons.
- International airfare and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips ( Optional ).
- Anything not mentioned above.
You can choose :
- 3 -star hotels.
- 4 -star hotels.
- 5 -star hotels.
- 3 star hotels $ 785 - Per Person
- 4 star hotels - Upon request
- 5 star hotels - Upon request
This tour is available on the following schedule:
- August 23, 2022
- September 13, 2022
- October 18, 2022
- November 15, 2022
- December 20, 2022 / Christmas Group Tour
Please contact us if you require any other information.