- Queen Alia International Airport – Amman
Jordan welcomes you! Your Jordan Tour starts when you arrive at Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA). A Jordan Vacations Tours representative will meet you before immigration to assist you with all requirements. Meet your driver, who will take you directly to your Amman hotel. The journey from the airport to the hotel takes approximately 45 minutes. When you arrive at the hotel in Amman, you will be greeted by one of our representatives who will provide you with a detailed summary of the trip's itinerary and the amenities included in your package. Spend the night at the hotel.
- Amman - Madaba – Mt. Nebo – Jordan River (Baptism site) – Dead Sea – Petra
- You will be taken 50 minutes to Madaba for a guided tour after filling up on breakfast. The Greek Orthodox Basilica of Saint George, which depicts Jerusalem and the Holy Land, is located in Madaba. It is a significant destination on a tour to Madaba. The church's walls are decorated with several additional mosaics that enhance its aesthetic appeal. Even though most of the mosaics have been lost with time, enough has survived for us to comprehend the complexity of these pictures.
- After that, you'll go to Madaba Archaeological Park. You will gain a greater grasp of the local religion and culture, and you will be enthralled by the design and planning of these ruins.
- Following that, you will visit Mount Nebo, which is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land. The top of the hill provides a breathtaking panoramic view of the city and the Jordan River.
- Continue to the Jordan River. It takes 2 hours to drive from Mt. Nebo to the Baptism site. Take a tour of the riverbanks and significant excavated ruins, learning how the site was sanctified as the site of Jesus' baptism by the Vatican during a visit by Pope John Paul II in 2000. Explore the ruins of Roman and Byzantine churches, caverns, wells, and baptismal pools. Listen as your guide discusses why archaeologists believe John the Baptist lived, preached, and performed baptisms here. Learn more about this well-known Christian pilgrimage site and how it is revered in all three major religions—Judaism, Christianity, and Islam—for being the believed site of the Prophet Elijah’s ascension to heaven.
- Then we'll take you to the Dead Sea, "the lowest point on Earth," where you may float in the saline water, sample the medicinal mud, or simply enjoy yourself on the beach.
- Finally, leave Petra for an overnight stay. Tonight's optional activity is the "Petra by night show." This event provides a magical opportunity to experience Petra by candlelight. The Petra by Night event takes place every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 20:30 to 22:30. Spend the night at the hotel.
- Explore Petra – Amman
- Early breakfast at your Petra hotel.
- Today will be a long day as you tour Petra, fittingly dubbed as a "Red-Rose" city "half as old as time." This gigantic architectural building is one of the world's seven wonders. The Nabateans established the historic city 2000 years ago. The tour to Petra begins on horseback, followed by a stroll through the siq. You will be charmed by the Treasury / "Al khaznah" near the end of the Siq and, finally, you will be able to proceed and tour the entire city.
- Return to Amman after your tour to Petra. Spend the night at the hotel.
- Amman–Mount Zion - Mount of Olive – Bethlehem – Jerusalem
- Breakfast at your Amman hotel.
- Transfer to Jerusalem through the King Hussein (Allenby) Bridge at 8:00 a.m. Continue to the Mount of Olives for the famed view of the city to the Temple Mount; from here, we will visit the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations. Continuing our visit to Mount Zion, the Last Supper Room, and King David's Tomb. Visit Manger Square and the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem. Finally, we'll return to your hotel in Jerusalem. Spend the night at the hotel.
- Jerusalem free time – Jericho - Mount of Temptation – Amman
- Free time to explore the historic city of Jerusalem, including visits to the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock (if allowed on this day). If not, we will take you to a viewpoint where you may see them, visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, walk through the Jewish Quarter and browse the marketplaces, or visit any of the museums.
- return to the border, stopping on route at Jericho, one of the world's oldest continuously inhabited cities. If time allows, you will go to Jericho's Mount of Temptation, which was the scene of Satan's failed attempts to entice Jesus. From Allenby Bridge, you will be returned to Amman. Spend the night at the hotel.
- Amman – Queen Alia International Airport
Departure time: We will transfer you to Queen Alia Airport in accordance with your flight schedule .
- Meet and assist upon arrival at Queen Alia airport by our representatives.
- Free tourist visa.
- Pick up and drop off.
- All tours and transfers in a modern A/C car or van with an English-speaking driver.
- 3 Nights at a 3-star hotel in Amman.
- 1 Night at a 3-star hotel in Petra.
- 1 night at a 3-star hotel in Jerusalem.
- Breakfast X 5
- Lunch X 1
- Swimming fees at the Dead Sea.
- English-speaking local guide in Petra ( 3 hours ).
- Short horseback ride in Petra. (Please note that the horse handler expects a tip if you do take the horse ride.
- Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in vehicles.
- 24/7 customer care.
- Offer is based on 2 persons.
- International airfare and travel insurance.
- Entrance fees.
- Any bridge border fees & departure tax.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips ( Optional ).
- Anything not mentioned above.
You can choose :
- 3-star hotel
- 4-star hotel
- 5-star hotel
3-star hotels - $ 795 Per Person
4-star hotels - Upon Request
5-star hotels - Upon Request
This tour is available on the following schedule:
- August 23, 2022
- September 13, 2022
- October 18, 2022
- November 15, 2022
- December 20, 2022 / Christmas Group Tour
Please contact us if you require any other information.